Thursday, June 9, 2011

Since becoming a Vegetarian, Making Decisions is easier!

I've learned an important life skill since being a vegetarian-and that's how to be more decisive. It would take me longer to make up my mind on what to eat when I would go out to a restaurant as a meat eater, but now as a vegetarian, my options are narrowed. I still get delicious meals, but I have less overwhelming options to choose from. Narrowing down my choices has been an easy tactic to make decisions more quickly!
Decisiveness has been one life skill that I've learned better since becoming a vegetarian, but what have YOU learned from your vegetarianism or veganism? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW and tell me a life skill you've improved on, or something else that you have learned or LOVE about your cruelty-free lifestyle!

Plant-based diets enrich us in so many diverse ways, I hope you'll share your experiences with me! :)

Peas & <3,
Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live green, not red!

Play PETA's Mario McCruelty game! (SUPER FUN!)